The Longwood Mentoring Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships that will connect individuals across our unique campus environment (the Harvard Medical School, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and the Harvard School of Dental Medicine) to help individuals involved expand their networks, gain new knowledge and insights, work towards career advancement and build new skills.
Join us now to start developing personal and professional relationships with others in the organization who can help you learn and grow. Take the first step in furthering your professional development by applying to the Longwood Mentoring Program today using the "join now" button.
We would also like to note that this program is being brought to the campus by the co-efforts of the Office of Employee Development and Wellness and the Black Staff Caucus Committee for Career Advancement. Together, these entities have helped sponsor, research and develop this program to support our community.
The Longwood Mentoring Program is deeply committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging and as such would like to encourage all folx and members of diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply to participate in this program.
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within the organization
- ADVANCE your engagement with the Longwood community
- GAIN better understanding of the organization
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP competencies and new professional skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell