The STEM Coalition is composed of leaders of student organizations (undergraduate and graduate), as well as staff, working to promote and build community for diversity in STEM at Harvard.
STEM Coalition Pilot Goals:
Create space on Chronus platform to allow additional support for affinity groups
- Facilitate the sharing of programming, especially programs tailored to affinity group(s) needs
- Provide communication channels for student and staff leadership engaged in supporting diversity in STEM from across Harvard.
Join one or more of our mentorship programs as a mentor or mentee to connect with the following affinity groups on the Chronus platform. Affinity groups are facilitated by participants and members of the STEM Coalition.
- Computer Science
- International Students
- Womxn of Color
Follow us on our social media accounts!
If you are interested in joining any of the following campus organizations we encourage you to check out more information on their websites and reach out to them directly.
- Association of Harvard Asian and Asian American Faculty and Staff (AHAAAFS)
- Association of Harvard Latinx Faculty and Staff (AHLFS)
- Harvard Association of Black Faculty, Administrators and Fellows (ABFAF)
- Harvard College Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Queer & Allied Students in the Sciences
- Harvard Committee on the Concerns of Women (CCW)
- Harvard Gender Inclusivity in Mathematics (GIIM)
- Harvard Graduate Women in Science & Engineering (HGWISE)
- Harvard LGBTQ+ Faculty and Staff (QERG)
- Harvard Society of Black Scientists and Engineers
- Harvard Society of Women in Engineering (SWE)
- Harvard Undergraduate Black Premedical Society
- Harvard Undergraduate PRIMUS
- Harvard Undergraduate Women in Medicine
- Harvard Women in Computer Science (WiCS)
- Harvard Women in Chemistry
- Harvard Women in Physics
- Harvard Women In Tech + Allies (staff group)
- Women in Science at Harvard-Radcliffe (WISHR)